KARMA MARKET POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Karma Market and the limitless generosity of our community we have had to make some changes to our operating procedures. The high volume of shoppers and donators has put an incredible strain on our space and our volunteer mama-power. We are implementing these changes to ensure every mama in need receives a hand up and not just a hand out. Do understand these changes are needed for the continued success of the Market and to meet the demand of mamas who need to access our services. We thank you for your understanding and continued support.
To book a personal shopper please book through our booking system on this page! This will allow us to personally help each Mama and limit the congestion and hazards of operating at overcapacity in our small space.
Appointment times are available Monday to Friday.
We can only accept brand new / like new items for our Karma Market. We are organizing monthly swaps to facilitate mamas sharing and donating items that will no longer be at the Mamas Karma Market. Thank you for your understanding our need to set limitations that will ensure the continued success of the market without burning out our volunteers or duplicating services
We still accept the following items at the Karma Market by appointment only:
- Brand new/ like new clothing for all members of the family in condition.
- Baby equipment (GENTLY used,clean exersaucers,swings,carriers, change tables, play pens, etc) in euc.
- Cribs (no drop down side or recalled please, even with hardware we can’t accept them)
- Brand new Towels and bedding
- Brand New Personal hygiene items
- (tampons,pads,tooth care, etc)
- Brand new Toys
- Food (not expired and unopened. Fresh produce welcome)
- Formula and baby food (not expired and unopened)
- Furniture – Please contact the Share Society, Restore or Salvation army as we no longer accept furniture at our market
- Footwear – please post or donate to the Shoe bank
- Housewares – please post on the group, Share society,Salvation Army or Restore
- Electronics – please post on the group.
- *We can accept new electronics in excellent working order but cannot repair or re-home outdated technology.
To donate and drop off items please make an appointment on the booking calendar.
Thank you for your ongoing love and support!!